"You're only 16??? One of the best Sports Blogs on blogger.com, no doubt about it. Great job, you have an extremely bright future."

YOU GOTTA CHECK THIS SITE OUT

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Writing Positions

We are always looking for help here at FANdemonium Sports! We currently have three writers, but are interested in getting a fourth.

It would be nothing too, too serious. There would be no definite pay but profit sharing is possible if you hang around. We would just be asking for at least an article per week regarding general sports (unless you specialize in a certain sport)... look at the previous posts for examples.

This is a great opportunity to get your stuff out there for 30-80 of different people per day. It looks great on resumes, and is just a fun thing to do with your free time - writing about sports that is.

If you ask any of the other two writers that put their content on this site, I am sure they would tell you that I am pretty laid back as to what you write. If I need something about a certain topic, I may send you an email... but about 90% of the time I just expect a weekly article. Basically, you can write about whatever you want as long as it is about something in the world of sports. I view it as a hobby, not a job... therefore, I would not treat you as an employee but as a friend that also likes sports.

Thanks. I appreciate your time, and look forward to hearing from you.