"You're only 16??? One of the best Sports Blogs on blogger.com, no doubt about it. Great job, you have an extremely bright future."

YOU GOTTA CHECK THIS SITE OUT

Monday, May 11, 2009

That's All, Folks

www.CardinalsFrontOffice.wordpress.com


Well, it's been fun!

Just wanted to let everybody know that FANdemonium Sports may have seen its last days. I started this blog in October of last year, and I think it is time to "call it a day"...

After a good seven months and over 60 articles later, I have decided to bring FANdemonium Sports to an end.

For weeks, I was pondering the thought of possibly creating a new blog... One more centered and not quite as broad as FS. As you all know, I am a HUGE Cardinals fan. Sports are my life, but baseball is my favorite sport, and the St. Louis Cardinals are my favorite team. After reading this article on BloggingTips.com (http://www.bloggingtips.com/2008/10/28/blog-ideas-sports-blog/), my mind was made up. It explains how you want a blog based on something easy to write about and something you can always right about. With FS, it almost seems like a chore writing. With my new blog, Cardinals Front Office, I can think of something to write about and I can write continulously for hours about that subject.

Cardinals Front Office is obviously based on the St. Louis Cardinals, and is not your typical Cardinals blog. At CFO, I take on the role as the Cardinals General Manager, John Mozeliak. My dream is to be a GM. Well, at CFO, I get to take on that illusive role. I discuss issues as though I am the current General Manager, let you know what I would do, and tell you what I would do differently. Stay tuned for my next move!

In a shorter version:
I got tired of the "vagueness" of FS, and decided to create a blog more centered on a certain area. Doing that, I always have something I can write about, and it is just so easy to do.

I think I have done the right thing by switching. Cardinals Front Office has been up and running for four days now, and is doing awesome. The all-time high views/day at FS was 82. Yesterday, CFO ended the day at 73 views.

As I wrap this up, I just want to thank the following people or sites that made up FANdemonium Sports:

Cory Guinn
Lucas Cipkowski
Joseph Kelley
Jakob Kagel
DraftBug.com
CollegeBasketball247.blogspot.com
EnglandHouse.blogspot.com
ALL of the 2430 (and counting) viewers


If you don't mind, go by and check out www.CardinalsFrontOffice.wordpress.com. That is where I will be keeping my work for now.

I put SO much time into this blog, and I loved watching that view-counter rise, but today will likely be FANdemonium Sports' last. Again, thanks.

With that, I quote a famous doctor I know...

"Don't frown because it is over. Smile because it happened."
- Doctor Seuss


Thanks again,
Justin Hulsey

No comments: